Monitor. Troubleshoot. Resolve.
National Networks LLC is looking for a motivated IT Technician with a great personality who enjoys working with the public and providing solutions.
Contents of a strong candidate are:
What we would like you to know:
- Genuine drive to help others
- Ability to change direction easily
- Thrive in a team environment
- Drive to learn and go the extra mile
What you need to have:
- Remote logins
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Pre-programming data gathering
- Intermediate knowledge of routers, layer 2/3 switches, and other networking devices
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Networks
- Checking wireless site-to-site connections
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
- Working directly with customers and our technical staff to provide high-end solutions
- IP Address | Subnet and Gateway creation
- 2+ years experience in computer network management and technical support is requirred
- Experience in managing end client networks
- A+ certification is preferred
- NET + certification is preferred
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) is preferred
National Networks LLC is dedicated to training and developing and certifying their employees.
If you have passion for IT and you want to begin a long lasting career - don't waste time. Apply now!