The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 4+ years’ experience in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) required.
- Experience as a full stack software engineer, delivering software using agile development practices.
- Experience working with Java and any Java frameworks, such as Spring, Struts, and Hibernate.
- Exposure to coding in more than one programming language is a plus.
The Skills You Bring
- You use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper software engineering and bug prevention strategies, testability and security.
- You are passionate about customer experience, delivering solid products, and creating the best customer experience.
- You have a proven track record designing and building complex end-to-end systems.
- You are creative, energetic, assertive hands on professional who enjoys the challenges of change.
- You are motivated, self-directed, and results oriented with a collaborative work style in building, designing, and reviewing code.
The Value You Deliver
- Proven understanding for analyzing technical requirements, developing test plans, crafting, developing and execution automation.
- Strong technical skills and a passion for programming.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Providing automation solutions for projects from an end to end perspective.
- Performing reviews of development code, automation strategy and test plans.
- Bringing a curiosity and a questioning mind-set to work, asking always about the “why” and the “value” of an activity or task.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.