- 1+ years of experience in technical support that is focused first and foremost in customer success
- 1+ years of experience supporting consumer WiFi / Mesh networking platforms (Linksys, D-link, Google WiFi, ASUS)
- 1+ years working with of Firewall configurations, parental controls, and commonly enabled features associated with service provider modems/routers and services
- 1+ years providing technical support for mobile devices and platforms (iOS, Android)
- Ability to work remotely
Do you have a reputation of being highly technical? Are your peers in awe of your Customer Service skills and troubleshooting skills? Do you have an innate passion for driving Customer Success through critical thinking and creative approaches? If so, then Blink’s Customer Service (CS) Technical Support team would like to talk to you!
As a Technical Support Engineer in the CS/Technical Support team, you’ll work on problems at a deep technical level not normally experienced in a typical consumer environment. You will support our Home Security product suite and help customers navigate their own home networking and mobile device configurations. In addition to solving issues for customers and partners, you’ll be a key player recommending product changes, documenting solutions, and automating log analysis. This position affords a lot of personal growth opportunity.
Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echo. Our mission is to provide peace of mind for home owners while they are way from home using our wire-free, battery-operated smart home security cameras.
Hours for this position are 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed service by engaging directly with Blink’s customers via phone and email
- Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right
- Working with customers to understand how they use Blink’s products to resolve their issues and maximize their investments
- Acting as an advocate for our customers by reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Assisting with customer communication during Blink’s critical launches and support events
- Working across the customer service spectrum to ensure a consistent and highest-quality level of support
- Developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features
- Driving projects that improve support-related processes
- A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems
- Proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to document technical customer issues into notes that are consumable by other parties
- Ability to work weekends and/or evenings
- Certification(s) CCNA, CWAP, CWSP, CWNE or demonstrated level of equivalent experience
- Technical curiosity and excitement to learn new technologies and help customers succeed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven success in a fast paced support environment
- Experience using Zendesk CRM
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//