Our client designs and builds machinery, special equipment and work tool holding fixtures that meets a variety of manufacturing needs for their customers in the automotive industry. A growing company that provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Starting pay rate is $25/hour up to $30/hour or more depending on experience and background.
Scope of the Position
- Research, design and develop the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components and systems.
- Install, diagnose and fix programmable logic controllers (PLC) and other devices that operate automated equipment.
- Monitoring controlled systems on automated equipment.
- Ability to learn from experienced staff in the Control Engineering Department.
- Travel for service calls and new machine installation up to 20%
- Designs and details electrical wiring diagrams, layout control panels and systems for machine controls and automation production equipment. Responsible for the component selection, controls architecture design, software development, and system integration of all electrical components.
- Develop and implement control strategies including programming of PLC's operator interface design, system implementation, start-up and commissioning of systems
- Programming control systems hardware and software
- Design and programming Allen and Siemens PLC control systems
- Design and programming of motion control systems
- Design machine safety systems utilizing safety programmable relays and safety PLC’s
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related Engineering field with demonstrated and knowledge of automotive industrial control systems, automation equipment
- Work experience with CAD and PLC programming, robotics
- Work experience with pneumatic/ hydraulic controls, sensors and electrical hardware
- Experienced in circuit design and simulation, electronic theories and principles
- Able to communicate ideas and recommendations to non-technical team members
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Able to apply right mathematical methods and formulas to problem solving
- High level of sound and independent judgment and reasoning
- Strong personal and communication skills. Must work well with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- 10 hour shift
Company's Facebook page: