Senior Design-Build Mechanical / HVAC - Estimator
- HVAC/Construction Estimating, Plans & Spec Projects and Conceptual Design
- HVAC Service Sales (Technical Sales Engineer)
Seeking a sales professional for the HVAC, Plumbing, Piping, Temperature Control and Fire Suppression markets to call on CEO’s, building owners and upper level management throughout the local Construction and Service markets; must be capable of assembling an accurate estimate, comprehensive proposal and then manage the entire sales cycle.
This position is responsible for new business development by securing small and large Construction projects, Service and Repair projects and maintenance contract sales. Candidate must have experience with HVAC/Mechanical design and load calculations and knowledge of current HVAC equipment, systems and design for varying building types and classifications.
This is NOT an entry level position; 10 years minimum experience required.
- Be able to take an architectural drawings or conceptual sketch and determine design requirements with accurate costs for budget and see project through final execution.
- Budgeting, unit pricing, energy calculations, pipe sizing, general code compliance and system layout of Plumbing, Piping and HVAC Duct Systems will be required.
- Concurrently bid/manage multiple projects. Create a detailed estimate with appropriate material, labor & sub selections; setup budgets and schedule of values for billing
- Assist with submittals, RFI’s, bulletins, and PM team through final completion.
Beneficial Certifications & Skills:
- BSME in HVAC, Construction/Sales/Business Management, or Professional Engineer
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills; some prospecting and cold calling
- Familiar with Labor Calculators; proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Team oriented person with the ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Strong multi-tasking, organization, and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales with a “hunters” mentality
- Activity and appointment tracking.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- HVAC Estimating: 10 years (Required)
- Technical Sales: 10 years (Required)
- HVAC Design & Engineering: 10 years (Required)
- Sales & Relationship Mgmt: 10 years (Required)
- BSME in HVAC, or Mechanical (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
This job will require you to pass a background check: