Who we are?
The Hyperloop is revolutionizing transportation.
At Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HyperloopTT) we are pioneers: we are turning Hyperloop into a reality across the world (www.hyperloop.global ( http://www.hyperloop.global/ )).
Are you a very talented and passionate Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer, who is ready for this huge challenge that will change mobility as we know it today?
You will work together with our highly talented team and with leading technology partners; you will work with cutting-edge technology; you will work on exciting projects; you will have flexibility; and you will have an impact!
We are seeking a Data Engineer / Data Scientist - Contributor. As a contributor you will work around 5-10/hrs a week in exchange for stock options.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Design and develop tools and algorithms for recommendation and predictive engines
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Identify, obtain and prepare data sets for training and testing algorithms
- Use Machine Learning to solve modeling and ranking problems across discovery and search
- Evaluate potential improvements, prototype, validate, and productionize these strategies
- Integration of data from multiple sources including third party sources.
Requirements and qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Data Engineer, Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer
- Strong software development experience in languages such as Python, Java, Scala, R or C++
- Experience working with large data sets using tools like Hadoop, Spark, or ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of Machine Learning systems, data mining, search, ranking, recommendations
- Experience with relational (SQL) and NoSQL Databases
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with good communication skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- High level (spoken & written) of English
- You have a passion for the Hyperloop as a fast, safe, clean and new mode of transportation
- You are committed and highly motivated
- You are results-oriented, quality-driven, dynamic and hands-on
- You are proactive, self-motivated, self-directed and you can work well with remote or limited supervision
- You are accurate, versatile, creative, curious, rigorous, adaptable and flexible
- You are an independent thinker but also a team worker and a continuous learner