Construction materials testing of asphalt, soils, and concrete in the field/on jobsite
Laboratory testing of asphalt, soils, and concrete
ARDOT certification for testing asphalt, soils, and concrete preferred.
Physical labor requiring the ability to lift and move items up to 75 pounds
Valid drivers license, a decent driving record and the ability to maintain it to operate a company vehicle, and reliable transportation
Some weekend work included
High School diploma or equivalent required
3-5 years experienced preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees and clients must wear a mask in common areas of office and lab.
Cleaning and disinfectant procedures in place.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place