Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage technical/engineering support for design, review, configuration, implementation, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting for DoN network solutions, data centers, off-premise cloud, and/or stand-alone environments
- Provide expertise and guidance to junior employees in support of procuring, installing, configuring DoN approved virtualization technologies in support of multiple tenants.
- Provide expertise operating and maintaining multi-tenant virtual environments with minimal unplanned downtime governed by DoN Systems Center policy.
- Provide expertise installing and configuring requisite infrastructure to provide a reliable virtualized environment including Storage Area Network (SAN)/Network-attached Storage (NAS) storage, network configuration, server configuration, etc.
- Virtualization and UC environment troubleshooting lead to restore and maintain service in an operational DoN environment.
- Provide expertise installing and configuring hybrid, provisioning, and analytic tools such as vRealize.
- Manage integrating and maintaining on-premise infrastructure with commercial DoD/DoN and FedRAMP approved hosting capabilities.
- Manage implementation and maintenance of all STIG’s and security controls required to achieve and maintain a DoN accreditation.
- Recommend, and implement new technologies intended to improving capability to meet mission within the ITIL framework (Continuous Service Improvement), at Government direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field from an accredited college or university
- Ten (10) years of experience supporting a DoD customer with virtualization and sustainment in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with Hybrid cloud, mixed on premise with AWS and Azure, vCloud foundation, Horizon, VDI
- Expertise installing, configuring, and maintaining technologies such as VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) within an environment governed by DoD policy.
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines
- Proficient in all MS Office Suite tools
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 (Security+ CE or equivalent) or Level 3 (CASP, CISSP, or equivalent) certification
- Minimum required CompTIA Security+ plus
Specific technologies – vSphere 7.x, Netapp SAN, Commvault, Cisco UCS Manager are desired
RMC employees may be subject to COVID-19 vaccination or testing requirements in order to access government facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charleston, SC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- CompTIA Security+ (Preferred)
Work Location: One location