Meet our professionals
A place to build an IT career
CGI is one of the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 77,000 members strong.
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a SailPoint Engineer supporting our DHS CDM DEFEND program. This person will have a strong background in Identity & Access Management (IAM) products and solutions implementation, with particular emphasis on SailPoint Identity Governance and Lifecycle Management. The IAM Engineer is a consultant-engineering role responsible for performing system implementation and integration activities. The engineer role is the face of client delivery and is critical to delivery of services and managing client expectations day-to-day. Further, you will support a team that aims to enhance the cyber security posture of civilian government agencies by actively identifying and mitigating a wide range of cyber risks with improved network monitoring and control tools and processes.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Participate in architectural reviews and development as an IAM subject matter expert.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document workflows, custom connectors, and other custom software to meet client requirements, typically in Java/JEE.
- Follow software design and development principles and best practices aligned with agency System Design Life Cycle (SDLC) (waterfall, Agile, iterative, hybrid, etc.).
- Direct communication with a variety of client stakeholders.
- Document User guides and training material to support development and deployment tasks.
- Implement Role-based Access Control (RBAC) frameworks and least privileged access models based on top down/bottom up models.
- Support IAM program requirements at various DHS and other federal agency client sites throughout the DC metro area.
- Due to the nature of the contract requirements, US citizenship and successful passing of CGI background check is required prior to beginning work. In addition, candidates must have ability to obtain and maintain a DHS EOD/Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline and 5-8 years of related work experience.
- 3+ years of IT solution development, configuration, testing, and implementation experience with IAM products.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ), to include Access Certification, Automated Provisioning, and Governance.
- Must have design experience with SailPoint IIQ Provisioning Integration Modules.
- Strong hands-on Java/JEE experience.
- Working knowledge of Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and directory structures.
- Experience in process definition, workflow design, and process mapping.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables; to include technical documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and initiative to set goals and execute.
- Ability to work within a team environment with a solid work ethic.
- 1-3 years previous consulting experience.
- Experience managing small to mid-sized teams.
- Experience troubleshooting software failures and systems incompatibilities in a production environment.
- Familiarity with PowerShell script development to support task automation.
- Familiar with information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues (SOX, HIPAA, SAE-16, etc.).
- Development and query experience with relational databases (MS SQL preferred).
- Familiarity with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods.
- Familiarity with RSA, RadiantLogic, Oracle, Centrify, and other IAM products.
- Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell).
- Experience with one or more the following tools: ForeScout, IBM BigFix, Tenable Security Center, RES Workspace, McAfee Application Control
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures, and governance.
- Experience with the DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.