Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
Primary Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Performing system testing and validation procedures.
- Performing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Designing and developing software systems according to client and stakeholder specification
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A Bachelor's degree in computer science, related degree or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience developing SOAP and REST Web APIs
- Knowledge of relational database design with SQL Server
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Washington, PA 19034 (Preferred)
- Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location