We are seeking to add a long-term, career focused individual who can quickly learn our software and engineering rules for cabinet and closet construction. Eventually this person would be able to assist our designer/sales team with software training.
A person with high attention to detail, good spatial skills, and good computer skills will succeed and enjoy this job.
- Proficiency with software programs in general, manipulating the "back end" of software is a huge plus
- Any experience in home design, in-home construction, or woodworking is a plus
- If not already proficient in in-home construction, must be able to go to job sites from time to time to observe the construction and installation of our projects.
- Ability to learn from online Forums and direct communications with Software providers (Cabinet Vision, Closet Pro, etc.) to ensure maximum efficiency in software outputs.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize projects as installation dates change and projects get moved around due to Client schedules
- IT skills a plus
***Will train the right person with computer skills and willingness to learn. Increases in pay will be based on engineering proficiency.***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Unvaccinated employees are required to wear masks in the showroom and factory. Masks are not required in offices when 6ft of distance is maintained. Vaccinated employees are not required to wear masks, unless working with a client that has requested this.
Work Location: One location