Software is Eating the World” and we're happy about it. Marc Andreessen was right when he said that almost a decade ago, in fact, it's truer today than it was then. Companies need to prove their worth. They need to build strong cultures, delight their customers, and establish their own competitive advantages. One of the ways they are doing that is turning to Salesforce as a development platform. As awesome as Salesforce is (we are entirely built on the native platform) there are many gaps in the tools utilized for Salesforce development. Teams struggle with outdated, cobbled-together solutions. Most dev-ops vendors were leveraging the tools built for traditional development platforms that did not handle the unique needs of the Salesforce platform, causing great inefficiencies and frustrations. So, we built Flosum.
Flosum helps hundreds of companies of all shapes and sizes efficiently and effectively manage their Salesforce development needs. The Flosum team now spans seven time zones and supports clients at some of the top companies in the world. Our solution has garnered praise and top awards from users and organizations alike. We help developers that have focused on the most important CRM platform deliver their apps securely and consistently.
Do you want to be among the first members of a fast growing global software company? Do you want to be a part of a true team, where the best idea wins, no matter where it comes from? Where your opinion counts, and will actually be used? This is a career and company that values Lifelong Learning at an accelerated rate. The investment we will provide for your education can be the building blocks for all your success in the years to come. Is it tough? Sure, sometimes. But, it is also rewarding and challenging and will test and mold you into a future master of your own destiny.
- Pre-sales support
- Solution presentations and demonstrations, including technology-related inquiries
- Bid Management & RFx responses
- Solution Workshops and POC's
- Solution design
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- Assist in sales strategy and building customer relationships
- A love of learning and experimentation
- A passion for problem solving
- Ambition & motivation to win
- Outstanding written & verbal communication
- A willingness to contribute ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of motivation, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS applications software/solutions
- A technical background and understanding of software solutions and principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Minimum 3 years in Client facing roles: Pre-Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Technical Consultant or similar
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work location
- Health benefits
What Makes Us Great
- You are measured by your results, not your experience or how long you've been working in the same place.
- Your ideas matter. We don't care where the best idea came from as long as we put the best solution in place.
- Open leadership style - talk to our founder directly at any time and let them know what you think.
- Fast career progression - there is no greater meritocracy than sales.
- Exposure to decision makers and industry leaders that you just don't get in other roles to grow faster.
- You'll be working in the greatest market in the world these days...Software. We have BIG plans for our industry and North America and are looking for some help to shake things up.
Flosum is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants with diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No phone calls please! All resumes will be filtered through Indeed.com. Selected candidates will be contacted regarding next steps.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 2 years (Preferred)
- SaaS: 3 years (Preferred)