Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in eitherLittleton, CO?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think creatively, exceed their own expectations and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Do you have a passion to be part of a team developing and delivering a new system on a national security program? This program is looking to build a core team of highly motivated engineers excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is a rare opportunity for you to help meet the challenges in developing and delivering an important, exciting technology for our nation.
Are you interested in joining us as an Electronics Engineerworking on the technical design of electronic circuit cards? Specific tasks include circuit design and simulations, part selection and flight hardware build and troubleshooting.
YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
You will typically have:
- Generating system and circuit schematics
- Validating performance
- Supporting failure investigation processes
- Material review board processing
- Manufacturing support and troubleshooting
- Discrepancy documentation and resolution
- Proposal and new business opportunities.
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience for this role.
- This position requires you to be a US Citizen.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Experience with design and/or analysis of Circuit Card Assemblies.
- Experience with high-reliability electronics through the product lifecycle.
- This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written skills.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Familiarity with failure investigation processes (fishbone analyses, etc.)
- EMI/EMC design experience
- Ability to understand electrical circuits, interfaces, and interconnect diagrams.
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink, or related engineering analysis tools.
- Familiarity with Spacecraft Bus Subsystems such as: Avionics, Power, GN&C, Thermal, RF Communications, Data Handling and Management, Telemetry and Commanding, Flight Harnessing, and Flight Software.
- Technical experience in full life cycle development of hardware including design, integration, and test.
- Ability to produce and present informal status briefings to Program Management and Customer.
- Experienced with working in geographically diverse teams and interfacing with industry partners/subcontractors
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.