Outside Sales Representative:
Applied Thermal Systems, Inc. is an Industrial Distributor specializing in electric process heating systems, and automation controls. We also design industrial electric heat and process control systems for a wide range of Industrial, Medical and University clients.
We are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative for one of our Twin Cities area territories.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible to plan and implement the company’s marketing strategies including developing and coordinating new business, maintaining existing client relationships, and establishing new business opportunities within their area of responsibility. Additionally, coordinating with internal staff.
Responsibilities | Requirements:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals and gross profit objectives, developing sales of assigned products, regularly calling on assigned accounts to generate sales of all product lines, and opening new accounts within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Work with the company’s employees in the sale of all product lines.
- Develop quotations for customers within corporate profit objectives and provide feedback on pricing, service, new products, quality, customer needs, and competition to the appropriate people within the company.
- Maintain effective relationships with suppliers and customers to promote and maintain the image and reputation of the company, ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving problems and complaints as they arise.
- Listens to client needs and matches them with company personnel.
- Duties include negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing sales.
- Attend and assist with sales meetings and trade shows, as requested.
- Participate in marketing planning and strategizing for the company’s product lines as opportunities arise.
- Implements all aspects of the company’s marketing strategies, objectives, and actions.
- Provide accurate, timely documentation of expenses, reports, account activities, and other information as required.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Experience | Qualifications:
- Industrial Distribution Sales experience preferred.
- Electrical power/technical aptitude, understand industrial processes, and mechanical concepts.
- Strong time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Applied Thermal Systems offers benefits including health insurance, Simple 401k plan, vacation plan, and holiday pay among others.
The work environment at Applied Thermal Systems emphasizes family-culture, flexibility and a team atmosphere. We believe strongly that a well-functioning team allows us to deliver the highest level of customer service in the Industrial Distribution marketplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Industrial Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- What is your electrical knowledge / experience / schooling