Go Green! Software Application Developer for Recycling Industry
National Recovery Technologies (“NRT”) is a leader in designing, manufacturing, and installing optical sorting technology and our MAX AI robotic solutions. We apply cutting edge technology for automated industrial inspections systems, materials handling, and process control, particularly in processing materials within the recycling industry. NRT has the world’s largest installed capacity in PET plastic reclamation plants. Since our inception in 1981, our people have been industry thought-leaders and technology innovators, focused on quality of manufacturing and a strong commitment to customer service.
Please visit our website to learn more about National Recovery Technologies. Please click the Careers Link to apply: WWW.NRTSORTERS.COM
- Build new applications on top of existing frameworks.
- Write Human Machine Interface for complex sorting machines.
- Manage the configuration on the database.
- Write and maintain Python scripts that:
- Pass data between local MySQL database and embedded web server.
- Manage embedded Linux router.
- Coordinate multiple computers in the sorting system.
- Use Git and svn source version-control systems.
- Manage release configurations.
To be successful in this position, you must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5 years’ experience. May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, and MVVM web applications.
- Experience in Python, Linux, and Ubuntu Server.
- Experience with single-page-application development, Knockouts, and jQuery.
- Work as part of the software team, and be able to communicate in an efficient manner.
- Excellent problem solving skills to effectively research answers to conceptual questions utilizing internal and external resources
- Excellent time management skills; thrives in a deadline driven environment juggling multiple priorities and projects
- “Can do” attitude; reacts well under pressure
- Extremely reliable and dependable.
- All work must be conducted at the NRT facility.
National Recovery Technologies offers its employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website WWW.MAX-AI.COM to learn more about how NRT's artificial intelligent robotic product line, the MAX-AI, is revolutionizing Material Recovery Facility (MRF) design, operational efficiency, recovery and more.
NRT values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19