- Openings currently in Detroit. MI
Why KCF Technologies?
Do you enjoy learning and growing within an innovative organization that encourages collaboration and team building across all levels of the organization? Do you embody our core values of Smarts, Grit and Drive, and value work/life balance, autonomy, health, and a sense of purpose? If so, consider joining our team.
KCF Technologies is on a quest to Optimize American Manufacturing. SmartDiagnostics®, our Industrial Internet of Things technology, helps our customers eliminate downtime, improve safety, and elevate manufacturing jobs all over the United States. Learn more at www.kcftech.com.
Where You Come In
Are you a tactful, detail oriented, problem solver interested in the optimization of Upstream Completion Operations? Do you strive to work smarter, more efficiently, and more effectively? Are you able to breakdown complex problems into easy-to-solve tasks? Are you able to explain a complex topic in an easy-to-understand way? Are you willing to challenge the status quo?
KCF Technologies is looking to hire a number of Field Technical Analysts. We are an Engineering Services company, with HQ in State College, PA. We at KCF Technologies embrace our customers problems, seek solutions, and win with them. We optimize American Manufacturing by using our Smarts, Grit, and Drive to solve age-old problems. Autonomy, Work/Life Balance, and Fulfillment are the pillars of our values here at KCF.
Positions are available in a variety of industries and locations that include but are not limited to:
Automotive, Timber, Oil & Gas, Steel, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, and Power
- On-site assessment of customer equipment and needs to develop a partnership plan for deploying SmartDiagnostics® products and Sentry service
- Installation of SmartDiagnostics® hardware at customer sites
- On-site troubleshooting and Quality Assurance of SmartDiagnostics® software and hardware products
- Perform customer training programs on SmartDiagnostics® software and hardware
- Answer questions and solve customer problems as company grows
- Deliver Sentry® monitoring services including installation, setup and analysis
- Continuous innovation to provide value to customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Petroleum, or Industrial Engineering or similar job experience
- Able, willing, and excited to visit and maneuver through large industrial plants with multiple naysayers and supporters
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Ability to travel 40-80%
- For the purposes of determining compliance with U.S. export control regulations, all applicants will be required to answer yes or no to the following question: Are you a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (i.e., a green card holder), an asylee, or a refugee?
We know it takes competitive benefits and development opportunities to fuel a team that exhibits our values of Smarts, Grit, and Drive. At KCF, we provide perks that are focused on bringing out the best in you:
- Industry leading medical insurance - 100% Company Paid for you and your family
- Company provided vision and dental plan
- Competitive compensation plus quarterly bonus opportunity
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% KCF match
- 4-weeks paid vacation plus holidays
- Fitness reimbursement and generous travel stipends
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- Ability to work in one of the most exciting fields in technology
- Casual work environment and excellent location in the heart of State College, PA
- Ability to collaborate with coworkers who like showing up to work
- Opportunity to make a true impact on our company and products with high visibility
- Be a part of a growing company that will take your career and your passion to the next level
At KCF, we are an equal opportunity employer. The only things we require for employment, compensation, advancement and benefits are performance and a good team attitude. No one will be denied opportunities or benefits, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of race, religion/creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, protected veteran status, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, possession of a general education development certificate (“GED”) as compared to a high school diploma, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state laws. KCF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which KCF has facilities.