As a leader in the sales enablement space, we are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales organization in Austin, TX. The ideal candidate is upbeat, driven, well-organized, has a passion for technology and is stimulated by working in a fast-paced environment. ClearSlide Account Executives are intensely focused on solving customer challenges, hunting for new business while growing their career and earnings through sales success.
· Manage the sales process from qualified lead to signature
· Ability to clearly articulate the ClearSlide value proposition
· Lead and deliver dynamic product demonstrations and presentations
· Understand the customer use case and effectively communicate how ClearSlide can help them reach their goals
· Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota
· Ensure CRM is updated regularly
· Provide excellent service and support to prospects
· 5-7 years in a quota-carrying technology sales role with a proven track record of quota attainment
· Experience building prospecting and territory plans
· Self-sufficient hunter
· Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to travel up to 25% of your workweek
· Experience working in a SaaS environment
· Have managed an annual quota of a million or greater
· Experience partnering with Sales Engineers, Finance and Sales Leadership
· Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
ClearSlide is the leading Sales Engagement Platform that empowers sales teams to engage customers and close more business. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in SanFrancisco, ClearSlide was funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures. ClearSlide is now part of Corel Corporation, one of the world’s top software companies with the mission to help people achieve new levels of creativity, productivity, and success.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time