Mill/Turn & 5 Axis CNC Programmer – Mastercam
Agency Arms is a leading firearms manufacturer specializing in creative and functional solutions for the tactical, concealed carry, duty and combat industries. From concept to creation, everything is manufactured in-house. We are not a job-shop. We are a dynamic product development company driven by innovation and a passion for success. With numerous patents and a skilled team, we continue to push the envelope and question everything.
Agency Arms recently invested heavily in our CNC manufacturing department and we are looking for a qualified multitasking mill/turn, 5 axis, and HMC programmer. If you are interested in working in a dynamic environment where the stress of cheaper and faster isn’t the top priority, and being hands-on involved in an R&D environment sounds good, then please respond by sending in your resume.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
- Highly experienced with Mastercam software.
- Capable of programming mill/turn CNC machines.
- Capable of programming 5 axis VMC
- Capable of programming HMC with pallet cell.
- Solid background in fixture and workholding design.
- LEAN manufacturing practices
- Experience with Solidworks is a plus.
- Strong hands-on, problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong team working abilities.
- Experience with Automation is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write CNC programs for Doosan MX1600ST Multitasking CNC.
- Write CNC programs for Doosan NHP4000 Horizontal CNC with RPS pallet cell.
- Write CNC programs for HAAS VMCs with 5 axis rotary.
- Design workholding, tooling and fixtures as needed to support CNC machines, and other projects.
- Optimize or rewrite existing NC programs to decrease cycle times and increase efficiency.
- Introduce and implement lean practices to improve the manufacturing process, reducing cycle times, set-up times and improve repeatability.
- Train and mentor other Programmers and Operators in day to day operations, including answering questions and problem solving.
- Work with Design Engineers, Gunsmiths, and various department heads to create new products and improve existing products.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid time off (Accumulated PTO)
- Low stress anti-job shop atmosphere.
- Part of a collaborative R&D team.
- Creative and dynamic hands-on environment.
Pay: $40 to $50 per hour DOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 10 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment