There’s a new leader in innovative supply chain management solutions, forged from the well-established brands Wesco Aircraft and Pattonair. Incora is the world’s leading provider of supply chain management solutions. Working from the inside-out, we add value where it matters most, and incorporate our capabilities into our customers’ businesses. Incora manages all aspects of supply chain from procurement and warehouse management to logistics and on-site customer services. We reduce complexity and increase reliability so our customers can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world. We invite you to explore a career with our Incora Customer Operations Team.
The Quality Function is responsible for ensuring that customer requests are understood and translated into robust processes, which comply with legal and quality approval requirements. This is achieved by working with all employees to increase the company’s efficiency, effectiveness and profitability by identifying and facilitating opportunities for improvement.
To undertake problem resolution, audits and or corrective action to improve internal quality or supply chain performance. To provide technical support to the organisation by resolving product or process queries from the supply chain, operations or customers.
Education / Qualifications / Training
HND / HNC or (NVQ 3 with relevant experience) in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
Lead Auditor qualified
Sigma or Lean accreditation
Significant experience in problem resolution / root cause analysis
Some experience of working within an automotive or aerospace industry
Some project management experience
Abilities, Skills and Knowledge
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good presentation skills
- Expedite containment and problem resolution to ensure all issues are quickly and robustly managed with minimum disruption to Incora and Customers.
- Apply quality improvement tools to problems to maximise the learning and improvement opportunity from all problems.
- To resolve technical issues through knowledge of; customer specifications and requirements and Incora processes or Supplier processes.
- To verify corrective actions (at source whenever possible) to confirm robust fix and compliance to process.
- Participation in improvement activities at department / company level to enhance business performance.
- Comply with all relevant internal rules, policies and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Undertake other duties and tasks that may be allocated that are appropriate to the job.
Access to certain of the Company’s products, materials, and technical data contained in our facility is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) to “U.S. Persons,” which is defined as U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States, or certain individuals admitted to the U.S. as a refugee or who have been granted asylum; and therefore employment is limited to applicants who meet this “U.S. Person” requirement. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide evidence of their U.S. person status to comply with the ITAR requirements.
Incora is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Incora CCPA HR Notice to Applicants residing in California link: https://adobe.ly/2FbchNf
Incora is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits coverage.
Fort Worth, TX, USA
31 Jan 2021 (Vacancy Closed)
This vacancy is closed and it is no longer possible to apply.