We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning and customer-endorsed solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service experience. We exceed our clients’ expectations with people like YOU.
Position Duties: Immediate duties after training will be to provide hardware support services of data storage equipment (such as NetApp, Hitachi and Pure Storage).
AS ONE OF OUR NEXT #TSPROCKSTARS, YOU’LL BE TAKING ON THESE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling service calls and coordinate the delivery of parts.
- Understanding how to maintain said storage equipment, including troubleshooting and following product repair action plans (disk/controller swaps, etc.) and acting as smart hands with direction from a Support Center.
- Interacting with IT Customers and TSP technical team members and external support organizations. Impact extends to customer technical representatives including systems administrators and technical managers.
- Travel for formal and informal training and getting certified to deliver installations and higher end activities.
WE KNOW YOU CAN HANDLE THESE THINGS BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE LIKE:
- Good oral and written communications skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Weekend and evening work required, as are occasional holidays.
- A strong sense of urgency, time management and customer facing skills are required.
- Must have a general understanding of Microsoft Outlook and demonstrate superb communication skills (phone/email/in-person).
- Good job stability must be reflected on resume.
- Must be reliable, proactive and possess the ability to take ownership of multiple engagements.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift and install equipment (up to 75 pounds) into customer racks.
IF YOU FEEL STUCK IN YOUR CURRENT POSITION, CONSIDER JOINING OUR TEAM. HERE ARE SOME AWESOME REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you need to do now is apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- What are your compensation requirements?
- hardware troubleshooting/installation: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible