Screening Eagle Technologies/Proceq is on a mission to protect the built world with software, sensors and data. Our full-stack inspection solution combines intuitive software and powerful portable sensors to deliver reliable data for construction, manufacturing and asset maintenance decisions.
The company was created through the merger of Proceq in Switzerland and Dreamlab in Singapore with a mission to protect the built world with software, sensors and data. Powered by data from intelligent and autonomous inspection, Screening Eagle is on a steep growth path to realize its vision of predictive healthcare that extends asset life and increases long-term value for asset owners.
This is a unique opportunity to establish a new role on a growing team at Screening Eagle Technologies' Proceq USA division.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer with a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives. You will be responsible for selling Proceq / Screening Eagle Technologies (SET) sensors and software into new prospects as well as farming existing customers.
Skills & Experience selling Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) solutions in the construction, survey and/or locating industries is required. Basic understanding of Construction industry methods and practices as they relate to concrete structures and underground utilities. Construction materials testing sales experience a plus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full professional sales capacity to support product sales, encompassing sales activities as assigned for all product lines throughout the region of responsibility with primary focus on Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee with respect to GPR.
- Issue price quotations, perform follow ups and demonstrations.
- Utilize and maintain company designated contact management system and customer database with adequate detail to produce effective sales reporting.
- Travel within the region for the purposes of sales, product demonstrations/training, seminars, trade shows, market development projects etc.
- Provide written, phone and other support as required to service and sell to customers and partners.
- Interact with staff timely and professionally to ensure business needs are coordinated.
- Assist with the development of advertising and marketing plans and materials whenever requested and conduct market research projects to identify potential new niche market areas for promotional activities as directed by management.
- Participate in professional societies and standardization bodies.
- Assist when and where needed outside the primary duties of the position to assist the company
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- GPR Sales: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: On the road