DCCI core product objective is to design, develop, manufacture and market electronic products that improve our customer’s ability to communicate in the presence of high ambient noise. Some of our products include:
- Commercial and General Aviation communication headsets, passive and active noise cancelling.
- Communication systems including multi-user, multi-function digital and analog intercoms with external audio interfaces to two-way radios on vehicles and marine vessels for public safely (fire, rescue), law enforcement and commercial applications.
- Wireless headsets and audio gateways to provide high quality audio communications to replace or enhance operations in a wired environment.
- Identify, develop and implement state of the art acoustic and signal processing solutions in the analog and digital domain to optimize the overall communication experience in the presence of high ambient noise.
- Active participation both as an individual contributor and development team member in new product development from concept through development into volume production.
- Product focus is on both conventional headsets but also on innovative communication solutions to meet specific, non-traditional communication and listening needs.
Opportunities, Skills and Expectations:
- Must possess strong interest and ability in applying emerging innovative technology to new product design and development to exceed our customer’s expectation for performance and value.
- Must have proven experience with research and development of audio technology incorporating signal processing, acoustics, psychoacoustics and related fields of engineering.
- Ability to work as both an individual contributor and also collaboratively within development teams.
- Three to five years’ of professional hands on relevant experience within the electronic product development environment.
- BS or dual degree in Electronic Engineering and/or Computer Technology with an emphasis on Audio Engineering, DSP or Communications. MS in Electrical, Electromechanical or equivalent is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Audio Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Signal processing, acoustics, and psychoacoustics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Parental leave
- Other types of insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Employee discounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Retirement benefits or accounts