Required Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working of SV and UVM methodology.
- Expertise in verif env development, functional coverage, code coverage, Test plan development, test case writing, gate sims and debugging.
- Expertise in CXL (Compute express Link) is good to have.
- Expertise in IP as well as SOC verification.
- Perl/shell scripting is a good to have.
- C/C++ knowledge is good to have..Any ONE item out of the following list is MUST / multiple skills out of the following list will be preferred.
- Expertise in PCIe Gen3, Gen4 protocols is necessary.
- Expertise in SPI, JTAG, and Transceiver PHY is necessary.
- Expertise in Ethernet is necessary.
eInfochips is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- ASIC Verification: 5 years (Required)
- UVM: 2 years (Required)
- System Veriliog: 5 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance