Elysian Technology is seeking a Presales Technical Architect to deliver value to our customers by supporting and maintaining a broad range of IT solutions. This position will require a flexible person who learns quickly, likes to use many different technologies, and has a solid foundation of IT knowledge. This experience and knowledge will be used to support our customers in a meaningful and value-driven way.
Presales is a critical part of the Elysian team. We work closely with our sales team as their technical partners in all the phases of the sales process – from evangelizing and demonstrating the technology to prospects, to answering any technical questions around our solutions and how they solve business problems. The presales team plays a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Elysian’s reputation in the marketplace. We are the frontline evangelists, and the direct line to our customers.
- Align with appropriate sales geography to represent Elysian Solutions
- Use knowledge of technology, products, processes, industry expertise and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of Elysian solutions.
- Use knowledge and understanding of Elysian partners, such as VMWare, Dell EMC, and HPE along with other relevant technologies to design solutions to meet our customer’s business needs.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients’ technical and business priorities, and build designs and plans for Elysian to help achieve those objectives.
- Act as the technical lead on complex project designs; conduct final review, edit proposals and approve technical content.
- Determine how industry trends, OEM roadmaps, and advances in technology may impact the customer.
- Develop successful relationships with Elysian sales team, partners and customers.
- Deliver quality documentation to support pre-sales efforts, including solution Bill of Materials, Configurations, and Proposals.
- Develop and propose technology solutions that meet customers’ needs and functional requirements and are in alignment with Elysian’s customer strategy, delivery capabilities, and OEM partner relationships.
- Be available for regional travel for meetings. Overnight travel is exceedingly rare.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Applicant must have highly effective verbal and written communication skills, proven experience working in a team environment, and the ability to complete assignments independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate a willingness to embrace new systems, processes, technology, and ideas.
- Build and maintain client satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization; provides excellent service to client.
- Experience designing VMware based solutions (Servers, Storage and Networking) or in Cloud Based solutions (SaaS, PaaS or IaaS).
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience in assessing and designing solutions with technologies from the following OEMs:
- Experience with Backup and Disaster Recovery design
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Sales Engineer: 5 years (Preferred)