Computer Systems, Inc. is one of Omaha's oldest information technology companies. In addition, we are one of the nation's oldest Managed Service Providers. We have had an MSP practice since 1999 and have been in business since 1982.
Because we continue to grow, we need to expand our Client Support Call Center team. We are looking for a helpdesk engineer to join our team. This position does have onsite requirements, having a strong customer service background is required. Previous helpdesk experience is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onsite installation of PC’s, printers, and other hardware.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with customers to help solve Client support tickets.
- Take ownership of a ticket through completion.
- Have a high sense of urgency responding to tickets.
- Maintain high level of customer communication.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Document resolutions accurately.
- Strong diagnostic abilities.
- VOIP solution management and troubleshooting is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft operating systems. Including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.x, 10.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems and Active Directory.
- Basic understanding of WAN and LAN networks.
- At CSI we don't micromanage our team. This position requires a self-starter who can work unsupervised.
- We are VERY customer service oriented. Our team understands client satisfaction is priority # 1!
- Everyone in our company is a team player. This is a requirement and our culture depends on it.
- Willingness to grow and learn new technical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $33.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place