Job Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment Type: Full Time/Contract
Candidates who are willing to relocate can apply to this position.
We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer (BSP) with experience to execute a complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalably and optimize software systems.
Required skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of embedded products and/or systems.
- Proficient in C Programming & modern C++ like C+11.
- Experience in Linux Application development with Interprocess communication Methods and Multitasking.
- Experience of Advance Linux Networking and Firewall.
- Knowledge of Hardware debugging, board bring-up/BSP.
- Experience in U-boot, Linux Kernel Porting, and Buildroot.
eInfochips is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $42.00 to $52.00 /hour
- C++ Programming: 4 years (Required)
- BSP/Board Bringup: 4 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: