The incumbent of this position is under the overall supervision of the Deputy Executive Director (Water and Waste Water) or his/her designee.
The duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Coordinates and meets with other divisional sections and corporate divisions to coordinate activities and projects.
- Supervises engineering support staff to include: prioritizing and assigning work, conducting performance evaluations; ensuring staffs are trained; and, making, hiring, termination, and disciplinary recommendations.
- Performs project management activities to include preparing reports, memorandums and recommendations; developing scope of work, providing technical reviews; surveying for projects, evaluating proposals, monitoring project process, approving payment, and, recommending award of projects.
- Prepares engineering designs, plans and specifications, collects date and performs research.
- Troubleshoots systems and equipment.
- Reviews work performed by engineers.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level as required by CUC and the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Masks, gloves and sanitizers are provided for all employees. Visitors are also provided with hand sanitizer and required to use face masks.
- Engineering: 10 years (Required)
- Professional Engineer (Required)