· Perform middleware software installation and configuration based on industry best practices.
· Responsible for Supporting, performance tuning and maintenance of middleware software for Mizuho Enterprise Infrastructure.
· Responsible to participate in design sessions and collaborate with our development and Infrastructure planning teams in the design of middleware software.
· Responsible for resolving middleware infrastructure related issues.
· Responsible for performing complex systems design and analysis around middleware implementation.
· Responsible for supporting middleware on multiple platforms (Windows, Unix (AIX) and Linux).
· Responsible for writing documentation to support middleware infrastructure.
· Responsible participating in middleware projects.
· Resolving issues in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
· Responsible for implementing all middleware security according to Mizuho’s Security Policies in accordance with industry best practices.
· Responsible for maintaining good communication contacts with vendors, Head Office’s systems support teams and local teams as needed; including interfacing with end users and next level management to provide technical consulting.
· Support the bank in any BCP Contingency events either onsite or remote support, Example could be bad weather (snow, rain) or could be transit strike just as an example.
· Responsible for achieving the Unit’s business plans and short/long term objectives, reporting/resolving system troubles, including implementing countermeasures and initiating proactive steps to prevent system failures and break downs.
· Responsible for the maintenance of professional documents, schematics and diagrams of the infrastructures related to middleware infrastructure. Also, data integrity of system repository database in the division.
· Reporting all system troubles to management in a timely manor as they occur. Fill out summary sheet describing the problem and emailing it to management.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract