The American Society of Radiologic Technologists is seeking a dynamic eLearning developer to design creative and technical online continuing education products for the radiologic technology profession. Our vast product library offers the developer the opportunity to employ all facets of design (web, video, animation and technical writing) to create engaging and comprehensive learning products.
- Produce and create educational courses for the radiologic technology profession using various digital media software platforms.
- Review and maintain existing continuing education products.
- Proofread and evaluate products to ensure accuracy.
- Participate in the production process and suggest modifications to improve efficiency.
- Provide support and maintenance for new and existing products within the ASRT Store and learning management system.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of adult education principles and technology.
Successful Candidates Must Meet the Following Criteria:
- Associate degree or higher in English, education, computer science or multimedia.
- 1-3 years’ experience in multimedia learning development.
- Experience using Adobe Captivate, web design, video and animation along with intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong ability to logically organize information and transform technical content into professionally designed, functional and effective learning courses.
- Exhibits the ability to work with subject-matter experts to design, write or revise learning products.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (speaking, writing and listening).
- Demonstrated experience applying adult-learning theory and curriculum-development techniques.
- Strong project-management skills with an emphasis on planning, prioritizing, implementation and follow through.
- Ability to function efficiently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on multiple projects.
- 100% employer paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and identity theft for employees.
- Generous 401(k) plan with company match.
- Vacation, sick time and holiday pay.
- Community outreach paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Want to Join Our Team?
To begin your journey, submit your cover letter and résumé at www.asrt.org/asrtjobs.
Who Are We?
At the American Society of Radiologic Technologists, our work makes a difference. As a national, nonprofit membership association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals, ASRT has positively affected our nearly 156,000 members’ lives every day since 1920. We strive to create a positive work environment that is transparent, collaborative, highly professional and service driven.
In our state-of-the-art facility, radiologic technologists work side by side with professionals from niches outside of health care to meet the needs of our members. We value our employees and look for opportunities to help them grow. We also provide them with the tools and resources needed to perform their jobs to meet our high expectations. Our track record of supporting our many long-term employees is a testament to our positive working environment.
ASRT is an equal opportunity employer. All newly hired employees are subject to the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19