This position supports the Antenna Manufacturing team as a manufacturing engineer within the RF Antenna Center of Lockheed Martin Space. Responsibilities include: interpretation of engineering drawings/models and specifications/standards, generation of manufacturing work instructions and support of active production and test operations.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level.
- The ability to perform shift work and weekend work as required.
- Mechanical engineering or manufacturing engineering degree.
- Experience with composites, additive manufacturing, conventional machining or other manufacturing methods. - Participation on engineering project team, group project or other team environment.
- Knowledge of antenna assembly and test.
- Experience with mechanical assembly operations and use of conventional tools and fixtures/equipment.
- Knowledge of environmental and electrical/RF test procedures and practices.
- Ability to work with a broad range of engineering and program disciplines.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.