We are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our ranks. At AAPC, you'll have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of people by empowering them to work better through the products and services we build. If you value collaboration, exploration, and taking ownership in your work, our team has what you're looking for.
In this role, you will be part of a cross-functional product team comprised of product owners, designers and technologists. We are working to improve user experiences and modernize the technology that powers them. You will need to be a self-starter with the drive and ability to help us move forward, even in the absence of clear direction.
Our engineering team is a diverse and deeply talented assembly of individuals coming from various experiences ranging from startup to enterprise. We value these experiences and the level of breadth and depth they add to our collective technology stack. If this sounds like the kind of thing that inspires and motivates you, we'd love to hear from you.
- You will provide front end solutions for your product team, partnering with other developers, designers, and product managers to meet requirements
- You have at least some experiences working on a cross-functional team of designers & product managers and feel confident enough in your skills to deliver on enterprise projects quickly.
- You are pragmatic in your approach to developing products, can pivot the team as needed, and know how to ship.
- Agile - you will be a member of a cross functional agile team. You are an active participant in the team's core ceremonies - standup, sprint planning, story pointing, retrospectives, and sprint demos.
- Ability to dig in and understand legacy code. A part of reimagining and re-engineering systems is the ability to learn and take advantage of what is already there. You have a knack for inspecting code bases and finding opportunities to simplify and optimize the solution.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) retirement plan and employer match
Who we are:
AAPC (www.aapc.com) is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing training, certification, and solutions association in healthcare, supporting more than 200,000 members.
- PASSIONATE | Self-starts and stays highly motivated to achieve aggressive goals. Shares contagious energy and enthusiasm liberally. Maintains an insatiable appetite for progress and excellence
- HUMBLE | Learns, adapts, and improves relentlessly. Seeks feedback without insecurity and implements coaching. Recognizes others' contributions gratefully. Approaches work and relationships with an abundance mentality
- TRUSTWORTHY| Integrity-centered, honest, truthful, and transparent in all aspects of work. Keeps commitments to external and internal parties. Holds self strictly accountable
- RESPECTFUL | Appreciates the benefits of diversity and never discriminates. Remains open to new ideas. Places customers' and team members' interests ahead of own interests
- SCRAPPY | Rolls up sleeves and does real work. Sees opportunity and pursues full potential. Works quickly, intelligently, and flexibly. Entrepreneurial, dreams big and finds ways to accomplish the impossible
AAPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Job Type: Full-time