William J. Peltier and Associates, Inc. (WJPA), an Atlanta-based structural engineering consulting firm, is seeking to supplement our growing team with the addition of a Structural Branch Manager in the DC Metro/Tri-State Area. This Branch Manager will be responsible for representing our firm in the DC Metro market and will play a critical role in expanding the exceptional level of service for which WJPA is known.
Position description and responsibilities:
The Branch Manager will be responsible for fostering client relationships and for the structural design and documentation for various building projects of different materials, including steel, timber, masonry, and concrete. We are seeking an individual with strong communication skills, as the engineer will be in direct communication with firm’s clients. Position requires technical structural engineering design expertise with day-to-day engineering responsibilities but will also involve marketing to new clients. Position requires a motivated self-starter and an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to grow with a growing company. With hard work, motivation, and a desire to learn, your opportunities at WJPA are unlimited.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, do you have these?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Management/Leadership experience in the field of structural engineering consulting
- Excellent character with motivation to do excellent work
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in structural analysis and design
- P.E. licensure
- Autocad or REVIT experience
WJPA offers a salary and benefit package commensurate with experience. For more information about William J. Peltier and Associates, Inc. (WJPA), visit our website at www.williamjpeltier.com.
William J. Peltier and Associates, Inc. (WJPA) was established in 2009 to provide more comprehensive structural engineering services to clients by using technical expertise, collaboration skills, and communication excellence. WJPA clients include architects, developers, municipalities, and general contractors. WJPA is currently licensed in fifteen (15) states, including all of the Southeastern United States. We are located in Lawrenceville, GA approximately 30 miles Northeast of Atlanta.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- engineering: 6 years (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity