Supports IT Enterprise Operations Group with the support and maintenance of the Unix/Linux server and infrastructure environment
Duties include the following:
- Install and configure Linux and Solaris server hardware and operating systems
- Manage Unix/Linux file systems
- Configure and maintain Unix/Linux server network connections and host based firewalls
- Create and update shell scripts for automating routine tasks
- Maintain Unix/Linux user accounts and privileged access rights
- Monitor and troubleshoot server operating systems and services
- Ensure compliance Unix/Linux server compliance with security baselines and patching policies
- Configure and update resources on virtual platforms supporting the Unix/Linux environment
- This position will transition into a registered apprenticeship that will enable participants who successfully complete the program to earn a nationally recognized and portable credential through the Department of Labor.*
Other Required Qualifications
Proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination will be required for employment at SRNS.
SRNS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. SRNS is also committed to making our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for individuals to participate in the application and hiring process. To request such an accommodation, you may contact us by phone at 803-952-8207, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations