***This position is located in the US Virgin Islands/St Croix. Relocation assistance is provided.***
Limetree Bay Ventures, LLC is a large-scale energy complex strategically located in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. The complex consists of Limetree Bay Refining, a refinery with peak processing capacity of 650 thousand barrels of petroleum feedstock per day, and Limetree Bay Terminal, a 34-million-barrel crude and petroleum products storage and marine terminal facility serving the refinery and third-party customers.
- Relocate to the US Virgin Islands- (Monetary Assistance Provided)
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Develop strategies and methodology for asset management including equipment work history, life cycle cost analysis, and equipment replacement.
- Lead in establishing and maintaining optimum T/A intervals.
- Work closely with inspection and maintenance engineers.
- Provide technical input to capital projects and make metallurgical recommendations for new construction.
- Assist maintenance engineers and technical support engineers in solving reliability problems. through RCFA, scope development, material upgrades and material specifications
- Participate and champion the use of Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA).
- Audit Risk Based Inspection programs against best practices and recommend improvements as required.
- Review and support modifications of maintenance repair procedures.
- Oil Industry/ Refinery Experience is Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field, required.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible engineering experience in refining, process operations, petrochemical or related field required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in Risk Based Inspection preferred
- Experience in Root Cause Failure Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance preferred.
- Ability to lead and work with other departments in a fast paced reactive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion in making recommendations
- Results-driven with strong planning and organization skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to obtain, or currently possess, a valid Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Work is generally in an office setting.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, push and pull, reach overhead, operate hand tools, stoop and squat, wear breathing apparatus, enter confined spaces and utilize all necessary personal protective equipment
Indeed Hire and Limetree Bay are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $170,000.00 /year
- refining, process operations, petrochemical or related fiel: 5 years (Required)
- TWIC (Required)
- Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) (Preferred)