- Use Dynamics 365/AX to design, develop, document, test and troubleshoot new modules and extensions
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual designs and business requirements
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Provide technical leadership in the resolution in application problems within the Dynamics 365/AX system.
- Manage full life cycle implementations from 2012 to D365
- Research, design, implement and manage D365 software customization.
- Ensure that changes to existing software conforms to business requirements and is implemented for optimum operations.
- Develop testing routines or procedures.
- Work as a member of a multi-functional technical team.
- Manage software application and maintenance.
- Strong expertise in X++ development, Dynamics 365/AX applications, and database management.
- Functional expertice of AR, AP, GL, Inventory Management and other AX modules.
- Proficient in AIF to integrate AX with external systems.
- Proficient in developing and designing reports in SSRS.
- Proficient in creating and enhancing SQL stored procedure.
- Working knowledge of Management reporter, Power BI, and Atlas.
- X++ Development experience
- At least six years of relevant professional experience
- A solid grasp of organizational policies and process
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Ability to work independently as well as within a small team
- Detail oriented and a team player
- Ability to successfully manage multiple task assignments across several projects.
- Proactive approach to problem resolution and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company and customers
- Highly flexible and adaptable for unanticipated issues and modifications to timelines
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment