*This position is in office with COVID precautions being taken. It is Monday to Friday - normal business hours!*
Please note: All outbound call leads are provided to you!
RCS is currently seeking a Phone Sales Representative for an opportunity near Aiken, SC. This is a direct hire position with an opportunity to join a fabrication company with over 30 years’ experience providing support to many of the world’s largest companies in the Chemical, Petrochemical, Wastewater, Industrial Water, Pulp & Paper, Power Generation, Mining, Pharmaceutical, and Food & Beverage industries. Our client offers a competitive package, inclusive/welcoming work environment and relocation assistance (as-needed). If you are looking for a company with an unrelenting commitment to safety, quality work and on time delivery, this could be the opportunity for you!
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
Seeking a technology savvy, creative thinker to join the team as a professional phone sales representative to follow-up on new leads in the chemical processing, mining, pharmaceutical, bio-tech sectors to sell fiberglass, dual laminate vessels and other equipment. Individual will interface with businesses via email and phone daily to assist with open quotes and develop new business.
- Ability to engage in positive phone conversations with engineers, project managers and general contractors
- Must be able to compose emails that will be read by top engineers.
- This is a full-time position for an astute, energetic professional with a sense of competitive urgency.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Sense of diplomacy with a customer-service mentality/approach.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent office of MS Office products.
- Knowledge of the fiberglass reinforced plastic and dual laminate manufacturing.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)