Full Job Description
A. Pepper Designs, Inc has been in business for over 24 years, designing, engineering, and manufacturing custom display solutions for eyewear companies and large retailers. Our team includes our in-house designers, engineers, sales reps, and manufacturing personnel.
Company Website: https://apepperdesigns.com/
Company Location: 1020 Saw Mill Run Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Position: Production Assembly
Work Hours: 8:00 to 5:00 with a 60-minute break for lunch.
A Production Assembler will work as part of a team to assemble different custom display systems for our clients.
- Successfully work in a team environment.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Wear all proper protective equipment as required in work area, including shoes or boots, at times safety glasses. Some areas may require hearing protection.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to operate hand tools (Cordless Drills)
- Ability to frequently lift and carry of up to 35 lbs. In some areas, the ability occasionally to frequently lift and carry up to 45 lbs.
- The ability to stand for the full 8-hour shift with planned breaks. The duration of standing between breaks varies from 2 hours to 3 ½ hours depending on the work area.
- Must have steady hand-eye coordination in order to manipulate and place small components.
- The ability to reach in all directions (up, down, side-to-side, and diagonal reaching), to be able to assemble the displays.
- Fluent in English; both verbal and written.
- Must be able to communicate in a team environment. Ability to successfully participate as a member of a team.
A. Pepper Designs, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status. *
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)