HYPR is looking for a Junior QA Engineer who brings the very best to join our stellar team.
This coveted role is at HYPR's world headquarters located in New York City. Relocation assistance for the right candidate will be provided.
- Creating and executing detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for development and design tasks.
- Performing thorough regression tests as bugs are resolved
- Closely work with the Software, Product and technical support teams to implement product functional testing, document and report defects
- Report detailed bug reports to JIRA and track the status of defects
- Performing functional, integration and UI testing for WEB Application
- Execute System Integration testing
Nice to have:
- 1 - 3 years proven working experience in a QA Engineering role with active involvement throughout development / testing lifecycles
- Familiarity of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, and test cases.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors for developers.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. TestRails, Zephyr)
- Ability to communicate with 3rd parties as needed for requirements gathering and clarifying functional requirements.
What HYPR offers:
- API and Backend Testing experience
- Experience with Google Chrome developer tools
- Test Automation experience
- Programming experience in Bash, Java, Python
- All frontend and backend engineers are Senior, you're joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality code and products in tight timelines
- An organisation with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- Extreme product focus, at HYPR you'll never be spinning your wheels on tasks that do not matter. Everything we develop is cutting edge and important.
- High levels of ownership, you will have significant influence of the development of the product you are focused on. We understand that we are able to do our best work when all contribute to our product.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
- We utilize the latest frameworks and language iterations.
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available and more
- Generous equipment budget and customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
This job is not a remote position
H1B/Visa support is not currently available for this specific position.
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.