The successful candidate will help design, program, install and test automated equipment to support IAC’s industrial systems. The Field Controls Engineer will also work directly with clients and other members of the team to ensure project success and customer satisfaction.
Summary of essential job functions
- Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design electrical control systems and interface into existing control systems.
- Create drawing packages including electrical schematics, panel layouts, device layouts, control and power wiring drawings and safety circuits
- Control Panel Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Interfacing with customers on project scope, detail, and scheduling
- Travel to customer’s location for installation and debug (up to 75% travel)
Five or more years experience in:
- Schematic Development
- Programming PLC and HMI
- Project Management
- AutoCAD Electrical helpful, but not required
- Coordinating with customers
Work in an industrial setting including climbing ladders, light assembly and troubleshooting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations