The VP of Tax role is an excellent opportunity to work with the best! Be part of a strategically grown organization that has the drive to go places! This position coordinates all tax planning strategies. Excellent benefits - great location!
Responsibilities of the VP of Tax role:
Qualifications for the Vice President of Tax role:
- Plans, directs and controls short and long-range tax planning strategies.
- Manages all tax audits and examinations.
- Participates at the highest management level in the tax review of corporate acquisitions/ dispositions, and reinsurance arrangements.
- Engages with developers, brokers, and legal counsel to identify and contract for the procurement of premium tax credits.
- Assists in the development of lobbying strategies to promote legislation that minimizes taxes incurred by the Companies.
- Maintain relationships with the IRS, outside attorneys, public accountants, and government officials.
- Extensive background, technical understanding and administration of corporate and insurance tax laws.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and utilize data to make tough choices without delay or equivocation to improve outcomes.
- Excellent planning and leadership skills.
- Seasoned knowledge and background in accounting principles and practices.
- The ability to travel which may include flying, driving and some overnight stays.
When it comes to executives, focused analysis combined with the ability to see the big picture is key. At Aureus Group, we’re the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We’re the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the VP of Tax description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993, extension #1317, for a confidential conversation. Please refer to reference #18-867941 when inquiring.
Finance/Accounting Executive, Executive
Up to 10lbs, Business Sector: Insurance
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 239-5993 for a confidential conversation.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.