Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with project architects, designers, owners, and field personnel.
- Responsible for Request for Information (RFI) and submittal process.
- Manages project subcontractors.
- Acts as the“information hub” for project to office and field personnel to ensure continuity of work.
- Offers technical information to project supervisor to insure work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
- May coordinate change orders, expedite material and job site equipment, assist in preparation of estimates, and compile data to assist in analyzing project progress.
- Monitor and track project quality control metrics and activities on a regular basis, provide timely and accurate quality reports, and raise issues to PM or Superintendent as appropriate.
- Inspects all work to assure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to ensure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Graduate of a four-year degree program in construction management, construction science or civil engineering.
- Full knowledge of computer software, i.e. MS Word, Excel, Project.
- Working knowledge of Autocad or Revit a plus
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Truebeck Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate differences, and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.