United States of America
Aerostructures-AL Srv Ctr 1300 West Fern Ave, Foley, AL, 36535 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles - the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
This position is for an entry-level professional in Customer Service who responds to customer calls, documents procedures, collects data, and provides information to customers to resolve issues. Escalates complex issues to more experienced staff or management.
- Confers with customers that contact the organization by telephone or electronically to provide information about organization products or services, discuss customer accounts, and obtain or address customer complaints.
- Responds to call or emails to customers to provide follow-up on inquiries.
- Generates documentation and solves customer issues/requests/complaints in accordance with procedures, and when required, redirects queries to appropriate department or personnel.
- Provides references to customers to publications of materials and secondary sources of information.
- Manages and maintains a record of customer interactions or transactions; records details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken to facilitate future needs in trainings and improvements in customer services.
- Confers with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or other personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
- May promote products/services to ensure business targets are met.
- May provide after-sales support for client contracts to ensure customers satisfactions are met.
- Performs duties related to overall customer service.
- Provides support to sales team with regard to customer concerns.
- Coordinates with sales reps to identify inside sales opportunities.
- Serves as customer interface on product status and delivery.
- May manage or work in call center for customer support.
- Maintains knowledge of UTC organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
- Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and less than 3 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other - propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams:
We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.