The Software Developer provides support for existing projects and assists new project development. Serving this role, the developer will complete new development projects, major and minor feature additions, enhancements, and bug fixes. The Software Developer works with Implementation Services, Client Services, Quality Assurance, and Product Management to help solidify designs and troubleshoot issues.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Working with others to clarify requirements
- Analyzes escalated client technical issues and identify solutions.
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Support project plans and project management
- Maintain standards of compliance
- Maintain general knowledge of ASC’s products and services.
- Maintain personal skill set related to software engineering necessary to perform in the ASC technical environment
- Support implementations projects through data conversion
Education and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with .Net. .Net Core, and C#
- Experience with RDBMSs, generating queries, and troubleshooting data issues. SQL Server a plus.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Experience with REST APIs a plus
- Experience with automated test scripts for automated testing a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
Skills & Personality Traits
- Excellent written and communications skills (technical documentation).
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and be adaptable to change priorities quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative.
- Customer-service oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment across IT, business units, and partners.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to effectively work with, interpret, and respond to the needs of business partners and customers.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Maintains a positive attitude and professional demeanor
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is lawfully eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas.
Accutech Systems Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 5 years (Required)