Telesis Technologies, Inc. is searching for a Field Service Engineer for its Pinstamp® (dot-peen) and Laser marking systems. This position requires heavy travel primarily throughout North America, excellent communication skills, and the mechanical and electrical knowledge to repair, troubleshoot, modify and test complex technical problems for our customers. These services are provided on-site at our customer’s facilities and via telephone and/or email if the situation permits.
- Install, start-up and train customers on equipment or systems manufactured or supplied by Telesis provide quality customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose complex technical problems and perform on-site repair, and provide any recommendations that could help to prevent future problems. Said recommendations could include training, preventative maintenance or general observations
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers, both internally and externally, via phone and email
- Efficiently interpret schematics to analyze and troubleshoot problem products
- Travel extensively, primarily in North America but occasionally internationally, carrying and transporting bulky, heavy materials and tools
- Maintain records of all service activities and business reporting documentation
- Consistently present a professional image, both in personal appearance and condition of company equipment
- Proper and safe use, maintenance and reporting of all Company property
- Maintain a thorough understanding and knowledge of all Telesis product lines
- Provide back-up support to the Technical Service Help Team, including providing troubleshooting advice and techniques involving the operation and maintenance of all Telesis’ products
- Research information that may be needed by other members of the company to assure that a customer receives correct spare parts, repairs, etc.
- Provide back-up assistance, as needed, with in-house customer demonstrations and training, as well as sample marking and documentation