Title: Hardware Engineer
Videx, Inc., is the innovator and industry leader specializing in access control electronic locks in a fast growing security industry. Our growing manufacturing company seeks independent individual to perform Hardware Engineering duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new developments in the design of new products
- Develop and implement product improvements
- Perform research on all new parts and work on developing them
- Be able to work with teams of engineers
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of electronic circuitry
- Make timely progress reports on relevant projects and activities
- Maintain a knowledge of prevailing technology trends
- Possess an understanding of software
- Performs design, development, prototyping, documentation activities for new as well as existing products
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and/or Education/Experience:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering Preferred: Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Knowledge of SolidWorks – a must
- Design/packaging background – an asset
- Additional courses in hardware are helpful
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
How to apply:
- Send cover letter and resume in WORD or PDF format. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to perform any other job related duties requested by any person authorized to give this employee instructions or assignments. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Job Type: Full-time