The Toolmaker position is responsible for performing preventive maintenance, mold repairs, and build/repair fixtures
- Perform mold preventative maintenance in a timely and complete manner.
- Perform mold repair, core changes and/or revisions accurately and efficiently.
- Build or repair fixtures accurately and efficiently with instruction from supervisor or project engineer.
- Follow all safety guidelines and rules
- Follow written work procedures
- Maintain a clean and organize work area
- Able to meet GPK Products Inc. Company's expectations:
Do your best, treat others the way you want to be treated, don't be afraid to ask for help, always work as a team and learning is key for growth and success
- Must be proficient with machining, tool and die or equivalent
- Attention to detail is crucial!
- Work independently as a member of a team.
- Forklift license (or ability to obtain license)
- Must meet physical requirements of position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
7:00 - 3:30pm M-F
Required Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED.
Two year degree in machining, tool and die, or equivalent job experience in tool and die/mold making, and two plus years’ experience in the injection mold building or mold maintenance field.
Must be proficient with CNC mills, EDMs, etc.
Training in general safety
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Machining: 1 year (Required)
- lathe: 1 year (Required)