JOB DESCRIPTION DATE: May 25, 2021
Job Description: Front End Developer
FRONT END DEVELOPER
- 2+ years of professional experience working with HTML and CSS.
- Experience working with an ESP
- Knowledge of email best design and coding practices, as well as applicable laws (CAN-SPAM)
- Desire to learn and build solutions leveraging potential new technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge or experience with front end web technologies (CSS and HTML)
- Act as subject matter expert for clients and alongside our web team. Develop/code email and landing page campaigns and aspects of websites, applications and digital marketing where appropriate.
- Work with account stakeholders, internally to understand the business needs landing pages, emails, or other web related work
- Build for the future by looking at new trends and capabilities across the email and Landing Page space, and incorporating it into our feature set.
- Work with our design and development teams to test different layouts and push the boundaries on what’s possible.
- Ensure completed projects meet campaign and organizational goals and that the end product exceeds expectations.
- Self driven initiative to problem solve and to develop creative and sophisticated solutions
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical team members and clients
- Proven time management skills and a detail-oriented state of mind as well as a strong work ethic.
- Understanding or ability to work in SalesForce and SF Marketing Cloud, a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated, experience with tight deadlines
Nova Creative is seeking an experienced front- end developer to join our team. An ideal candidate will have a passion for creating solutions for our clients in an agency setting that is fast paced and fun environment. Experience working with a professional team, of various skill levels and expertise, is necessary to the success of this role.
Job Type: Full-time reporting to the Senior Web Developer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $32.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)