ENPOINTE began in 1984 as General Litho Services (GLS), an offset commercial print services company. We’ve been continually evolving ever since to meet our clients’ needs. As one of the earliest adopters of digital print technology, we pushed the limits of what anyone thought possible. Today we continue to push the boundaries and have evolved into a data-driven, digital-forward, end-to-end marketing agency with in-house print production capabilities, determined to accelerate your success.
Performs all duties related to processing of basic to advanced variable data and print programming setups.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Utilizes department software to perform various data file manipulation, cleansing, sortation, assignments, and calculations to prepare the client data for print output.
- Utilizes department software to combine processed client data with variable and/or static graphic and text content for placement on the print output.
- Review for problems, errors, or inconsistencies.
- Be knowledgeable in advanced features of department software.
- Be knowledgeable in color printing features and requirements.
- Be knowledgeable in direct mail and USPS requirements and regulations.
- Be knowledgeable in advanced scripting.
- Continuously improves efficiencies and provides input for best practices within the department.
- Follow instructions accurately.
- Maintain quality standards and follow department SOPs.
- Works hours needed to ensure that jobs are completed on time.
- Cooperates with others to achieve company goals.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Adheres to company rules and observes all safety regulations.
- Understands role in the companies’ Quality Management System regarding ISO.
- Adheres to all data security requirements.
- Reports time and material consumption accurately.
- Provides training to other VDP Programmers and departments.
- Maintain technical competency and remain current in technology and changes within the industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer background, programming training, word processing, graphic and design manipulation.
- Some technical college or equivalent.
- 3+ years in Direct Mail Industry.
- 3+ years working with Data Processing software such as BCC Mail Manager.
- 3+ years working with variable content management software such as GMC Inspire Designer.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat).
- MAC and PC proficient.
Job Type: Full-time