We are currently hiring a Project Engineer. The Project Engineer (PE) is responsible to successfully assist and run profitable projects for One Source. They will directly support a Senior Project Manager in the successful management of projects from inception to completion. This includes submittal exchange, material ordering, material logistics, installation preconstruction, customer service, installation management, change order execution, weekly sub-contract labor, and close-out responsibilities. This is a challenging and fast-paced role.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
· Maintain backlog and Installation Job Board.
· Be actively engaged and set up weekly meetings with Senior PM.
· Track Schedule and keep current with submittals and job starts.
· Accurately prepare Labor, Change Orders and Project Billings.
· Prepare (complete) and participate in Job Handovers Oversee job site logistics and materials management.
· Order Materials and note Lead Times – plan logistics to job‐site in advance.
· Review all Jobs for Financial Success before closeout.
Construction background and experience would be helpful in this role. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Project Management systems also would benefit a candidate. We do background verification and pre-employment testing as part of our hiring process. Thank you for reviewing our ad!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off