We are currently recruiting for 3rd SHIFT INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIANS.This position will perform all operations pertaining to the installation, repair and maintenance of a wide variety of electrical equipment and circuitry. The electrician will Install, repair and maintain electric motors, programmable drives, high voltage circuits, electrical control panels, programmable logic controllers, etc. Work involves a thorough knowledge of the electrical trade and an understanding of the plant operating principles is required to ensure that equipment functions properly and safely.
Duties &/ Responsibilities:
- Repair, maintain and replace electric motors.
- Maintain all associated equipment for the electric motors, including drives.
- Install and repair all types of electronic equipment including PLC programmers.
- Maintain and install electrical services throughout the facility including lighting, HVAC, etc.
- Install new equipment, mount fixtures, run conduit, pull wire, connect wiring, etc.
- Troubleshoot electrical breakdowns.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties on plant equipment.
- Complete required documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Industrial Electrician: 5 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply